Life is filled with emotion.
Those emotions are remembered.
Take the time today to remember your emotions.
Remember the good.
Remember the bad.
Emotion - A natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one’s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
While remembering, ask yourself one question…
How have the emotions of my life changed me?
Write down what you’ve learned about yourself from this experience.
How do you remember your emotions?
There’s one, magical way to remember your emotions.
What you’re going to do, is the following:
- Make sure your speakers are on and working
- Open up two tabs in your internet browser
- In one tab open and play this YouTube video –> Sad Violin
- In the other tab, open and play this YouTube video –> RainyMood
- At this point, you should have two videos playing, with their music and sounds overlapping
With the mood for remembering your emotions complete, I again ask the same question…
How have the emotions of your life changed you?
Write down your internal thoughts, feelings, and impressions.
Do what you will with the answers.