I was challenged by my friend Jocelyn to write 7 facts about myself.
The opportunity couldn’t be passed up, so I thought I would do my best to come up with a few.
Maybe you already knew these things about me? Maybe not? Surprised? Here it goes.
1) My favorite cuisine is Thai. Thai food is delicious, and I do my best to order a Thai dish in almost every city I visit at least once. I’m lucky to have one of the best Thai restaurants (in my opinion) only twenty minutes away.
2) I’ve never been to Europe. I’ve remedying this problem, however. Just sent in my registration to spend a semester studying abroad in Florence, Italy come February, March, and April of next year.
3) Growing up I raised (or helped raise) chickens, guinea pigs, many dogs, horses, bearded dragons, snakes, fish, hamsters, and birds. I’ve always held a strong affinity for living things in my heart.
4) I’m English, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Dutch, Swiss, French, German, and Blackfoot Indian. My Grandma has finished our genealogy in one line back through the Mayflower, to three royal kings (in 16th century Germany, England, and France), and onto Adam and Eve (if you’re using the Bible). Famous people I’m related to are Louisa May Alcott (my 6th cousin), Princess Diana, and “Buffalo” Bill Cody.
5) I once shot a rock with my slingshot through my Grandma’s double-pane dining room window, and went and hid in the cabin of her boat, crying for hours.
6) I start each day with a glass of lemon water, and then a hot shower.
7) Someday I want to learn how to play the bagpipes.
Now I challenge:
- Mandy Kilinskis
- Bojan Djordjevic
- Bruce Sallan
- Rachel Taylor
- Kenny Fabre
- Shouvik Mukherjee
- Jens Berget