I made a pet peeve list.
I know it’s a negative thing to do.
I just felt like I should.
I have a pet peeve of disliking when every paragraph of a blog posts starts with the same word. For example, I.
I will start the list now…
- Eggshells falling into a bowl. They’ve got to be the hardest things to pick out. Until my Mom showed me a special little trick. You use the two halves of the shell, and scoop the fallen eggshell in-between. It magnetizes itself to the other eggshell parts. Eureka!
- When people hold loud side conversations during a business meeting, play or show.
- People who don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
- Missing socks.
- Nightmares. I’ve gotten used to them, as I have full-blown movie dreams almost nightly.
- Nighttime cold sweats.
- People who make pet peeve lists.
- Spam. The virtual kind.
- People who “wine and dine” me.
- When others are afraid to Tweet me based on my large following. Hey, I don’t bite!
- When students blow their nose vigorously in front of class during a silent test. Maybe move into the hall? I know I’m not being sensitive here…but it just bothers me! lol
- Code that produces bugs.
- <? instead of <?php
- Cups filled so full to the brim at Starbucks that tea keeps spilling onto my table.
- Sticky hands.
- Handshakes with folks who have too much lotion on their hands.
- Chewing food with mouth agape.
- Cliffhangers. Where’s the relief?!
- Dog eared books.
- Pine needles. They fall endlessly onto our property in the Sierra Nevada mountains.