I think we are living in selfish times. I’m the first one to say that I’m the most selfish.
We live in the so-called ‘first world,’ and we may be first in a lot of things like technology, but we are behind in empathy. – Javier Bardem
Think for a moment, to yourself, the following.
- How much do I love my blog?
- Do I believe in what I write?
- How much time do I spend on my blog?
- Does my blog rank high, in items of importance in my life?
More than likely, you’ve answered with strong feeling in regards to most of these questions.
- If you’re like me – you very much, enjoy your blog. You love the interaction received between blogger and reader – and working to improve the way you write. Endlessly seeking to become a better blogger.
- If you’re like me – you believe in what you write. With strong opinions to back it up.
- If you’re like me – you spend countless hours working on your blogging projects.
What I want for you to remember today is the following…
Other bloggers feel the same way about their blog(s).
I’d like to keep this post short in order to promote discussion.
*When posting comments on other blogs are you giving it thought, direction and care? Do you treat other bloggers how you would like to be treated? How often do you sit back and really “enjoy” the work a blogger has put into his/her posts? I know I’m not doing all these things in the best or even right way; and would love to garner increased proficiency from your comments.
Shoe photo by thekeithhall