Google continually pushes boundaries.
For years the Google homepage has been, for me, the epitome of simplicity. They offer a search tool – and that’s it. Simply. Easy. Memorable.
You’ll often notice a Google “doodle” where the iconic Google logo is changed into artwork of another fashion, in order to remember an event or person in history. Today, they pushed the boundaries with their usual doodle.
A day without laughter is a day wasted. -Charlie Chaplin
Today, if you visited Google, you would find a YouTube tribute video in honor of the great film-legend Charlie Chaplin. The first time ever, that a YouTube video has been incorporated into the Google homepage. Technology, in my mind, is making the online world a network of beautiful culture, history and works of art.
How incredible that you can search for something special – and at the same time be a witness to the honor of one of history’s greats. Charlie Chaplin.
Read more about Google honoring Charlie Chaplin by visiting the following links:
- Google celebrates Charlie Chaplin’s birthday with an animated doodle
- Google video doodle celebrates Charlie Chaplin’s 122nd birthday
- Google Celebrates Charlie Chaplin’s Birthday with an Animated Doodle
- Google Doodle Celebrates Charlie Chaplin’s 122nd Birthday
- Charlie Chaplin: Google Doodle celebrates 122 years since his birth
- Latest Google Doodle Celebrates Charlie Chaplin
- Google doodles a video honouring Charlie Chaplin
- Google Doodle Gets Video Treatment for Charlie Chaplin’s 122nd Birthday
- Charlie Chaplin gets birthday ‘doodle’ from Google
Watch the video below!