This past week was fantastic. I started my first LiveJournal account, and enjoyed some shooting at our local range. I always forget how fun it is to shoot clay pigeons.
Goal for this week: Drink more water.
New Blogs I Adore
Tools For The Blogger & Twitterer
- 4 Ways To Make The Best Twitter Connections
- 5 Fresh Digital Media Trends To Watch
- 7 Good Things that Blogging Brings – Why do we blog? Why do we improve when we blog? Etc. A great list from a different point of view.
- Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin
- How to Build a Coaching Practice with a Blog – Chris Garrett gives some great advice on how to begin coaching in your specified niche.
- Put A Firewall Up To Protect Your Blog From Attacks
- Social Media Widget
- WebmasterClip – A great place to submit your “web” related articles. Much like Digg.
- Couple soars at 61 years – A short story from my local newspaper. Cute.
- Harry Potter, Twilight, Toy Story, the Social Network Remix – A funny little video using AutoTune creation.
- How To Increase Your Focus
- Life’s Too Short For The Wrong Job – Interesting photography.
- LiveJournal – A great place to keep a public journal. I’m going to start adding an entry each night, and do an experiment in traffic with this method. Reports will follow.
- Maud Muller by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Technorati Top 100 Blogs – It’s always fun to go back and see who’s on top.
Big heart of art photo by qthomasbower