- His blog themes are always impeccable, clean & pleasant.
- The glasses he chooses are top notch and elegant.
- An obvious family man he is.
- His Twitter account is always filled with something worthwhile & useful.
- He loves photography.
- He found the time to write ProBlogger the Book. I can’t help but love it.
- It seems he enjoys giving back to the community.
- He’s always improving my writing style.
- His videos are fantastic.
- He created Problogger.
- He created Digital Photography School.
- He created TwiTip.
- He created FeelGooder.
- He achieves much.
- Most things I know I attribute to him.
- He’s filled with light & joy.
- He’s happy.
- He’s funny.
- I’ll never be as stunning and fantastic as he has become.
- I can always count on a new post because he blogs on time.
- In short – he inspires me to be, do and live better.
Darren. Thank you.
Now stop wasting your time reading all this bologna and visit Darren Rowse.
Angry face photo by JelleS